Kids Issues
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 01:57:58 -0600
I'm going to try again with a little different tack.  We would love to hear
about "kid issues" that came up after move in that were difficult or
unexpected.  And tell us the good ones too!

Our community life committee is working up some exercises to ready us for
living together and kids are on the front burner (sound canabalistic? =:D).
 We are also about to sign up our last three households - and think we want
them all to have kids - but some focus on what it will be like with kids is
in order.

so, please help!!

Thanks,
Marty Roberts - Jewell Hill Coho - soon to change our name - and soon to hire
our building contractor!!!