Re: Friendly Bankers
From: Raymond D. Gasser (RAYGASSERdelphi.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:06:04 -0600
At 06:53 AM 1/19/97 -0600, pconahan [at] umich.edu wrote:
>Our local lender has been surprisingly encouraging of our project.  But
>true to banker form, our loan officer would like to talk to fellow
>bankers who have worked with other cohousing groups.
>Paul Conahan
>Ann Arbor Cohousing

I haven't spoken to him, but you might try Craig Miller at Tompkins County
Trust Co, Ths Commons, Ithaca, NY  14850, 607-273-3210.

They handled our construction loan, and most (if not all) of our mortgages,
and gave us some special deals since they could save some time/money for all
of the things tat were the same for 30 households.

Ray Gasser, EcoVillage at Ithaca
Raygasser [at] delphi.com
Where the burned out houses are almost all framed again, and almost everybody
else is moved in (including me, this weekend)