Re: Kids Issues
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 12:05:20 -0600
One thing that comes to mind - I  raised my kids while  living in (small)
apartment buildings. That meant I either took them to the playground ( a
daily ritual) or sat outside and supervized play.
 We got here, and parents can just let little kids run out and play, they
don't "need" constant supervision. But the plants have suffered quite a bit!

It has been suggested that we need the equivilant of a playground supervisor
 - but, alas, no such creature has emerged.

Mela Silva
Southside Park, Sacramento