RE: Cyber-meetings
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 09:26:42 -0700 (MST)
I think what needs to be invented here is a PROCESS, sort of like a meeting
process, that uses the technology for decision making. For example, use a
proposal modification method, where one person makes a proposal and it is
modified by others.

 One idea: Standardize a format for the subject titles to use them. For
example I could use the title Cyber-Meetings and add a word to the end, such
as Cyber-Meetings AGREE, or Cyber-Meetings CHANGE and these added words could
have standard meanings. If I agree with the proposal I simply add that word to
the subject and send it back to the list.

This has intesting possibilities, I will think about this more