RE: urban cohousing slide show
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:28:45 -0700 (MST)
I very occiasionally do about 25 slides at presentations. There is I think 3
pictures of architecture, 22 pictures of people together doing various things.
I choose this mix because 1. Its short and 2. after doing bunches of shows,
this one gets the most complements and excitement. and 3. The first slide show
I ever saw of cohousing was done by an architect who talked almost exclusively
for 2 hours about, you guessed it, architecture.  The message that seems to
motavate people I speak to is community. Otherwise what's the point?

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood