RE: Variable rates for lots
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:28:54 -0700 (MST)
At Sharingwood, the first lot development model of cohousing, the further the
process went along, the more we charged for lots. The earliest investors, who
took enourmous risk and generally expended lots of time and effort got lots at
$20K, The next group, $25K, the first investors in our second phase will pay
$35K, the late comers, who have joined after all the work is pretty much done
will pay $45K for their lots, which is still $10K below the market value of
the lot in these parts.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood