Re: California Cohousing Visit?
From: Sara Nichols (snicholsessential.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 07:54:07 -0600
This message inspires me to make my first foray onto the list.  My family
and I will be in the bay area and Sacramento from Feb. 13 to 25 and we
would very much like to visit any cohousing developments that would have
us.  We are planning to move to the bay area later this year.  My husband
and I have a two year old and a newborn and my brother (an environmentally
correct architect) and his wife and two young children (newborn and 5)
want to visit two.  Anybody available to show us their places?  Sara
Nichols.

Sara Nichols, PNHP
Physicians for a National Health Program    | snichols [at] essential.org