Atlanta-area co-ho visit
From: Diana Steele (d-steeleuchicago.edu)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:00:18 -0600
Hello Atlanta!

Two of the members of the Woodlawn Cohousing Community (south side of
Chicago, have a site, just hired an architect) are going to be passing
through Atlanta on their way to vacation in Florida.  Judith Arleen
Mitchell and Kathy Goepel would love to stop by and visit your community;
they plan to arrive around 2 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 16.

Need location and driving directions and a contact name and number.  Thanks
for any help you can provide. Reply by e-mail to me and I'll pass the
information along to Judith Arleen and Kathy.

Diana Steele