Re: questions about reselling homes in cohousing
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 08:46:23 -0600
Cindy Carpenter wrote:

>  Do other cohousing groups
> have a waiting list for future buyers?  If so, how does it work?

I know that Nyland has a waiting list that works well for them.  My
understanding is
that when someone wants to sell their home, somehow those at the top of the
list get the
first crack at putting in an offer.  Maybe they're given 48 hours or something
like
that.  From what I've heard, homes have sold almost immediately using the list
with no
need to go through a realtor.

Maybe someone from Nyland could comment on this.

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

"Have the gumption to live differently AND the sense to let everyone else live
differently."