Cohousing Web Site - maintenance resumed.
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 18:22:08 -0600
The Cohousing Network Web Pages are at http://www.cohousing.org/

I have now completed the backlog of requests for maintenance or
additions that built up during the time I was moving house, office,
computer and ISPs all at the same time.

I'm not going to acknowledge everybody individually to save time, but if
you asked me to do something web-related in the last two months and
haven't heard back, please check the pages to see if I did it correctly.
Most likely I did, but a few things may have fallen through the cracks
(I know a couple of days worth of my email went missing for sure).

And, if you want something further on the site - ask away.  I do
apologize to everyone for the long lag in getting stuff done.  Now, I can
get to doing something more creative with the site - it's about time for
another facelift I think.

Best wishes,

Stuart Staniford-Chen
stanifor [at] cohousing.org