national list
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 11:21:12 -0600
Whoops, I actually did mean to send this to the whole list a few days
ago, and sent it just to stuart.  ...

A revised national list has been mentioned a couple times lately.
Yes, Joani has done a survey, and so has Graham, but I think those
were primarily directed at established/built groups.
Stuart's got a good list of email addresses on the web site, but
there are lots of groups without email.
I would still really like to see a list that included all the forming
groups, with contact names, phone, (and email) etc.  Maybe if the
editors in each region provided a list for their region, and posted
it each quarter after the Journal was published, it would be manageable.

I got a request from someone who wanted a group in South Carolina,
and I have nothing in my database for SC.
I did give them a few contacts in MD, VA, GA, FL, etc,
whom I hope will be able to give them better info.

I'll post RMCA's list after the Spring Journal issue is published.

Looking forward to seeing lots of you in Seattle !!!

                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 +-----------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------------+
 |  Debbie Behrens                              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                      W (303)252-2215 |
 |   1611 W. Canal Ct Littleton CO 80120             Fx(303)252-2249 |
 |  Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn                    H (303)797-7779 |
 |      All opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily      |
 |   reflect the opinions of Highline Crossing or RMCA in general.   |
 |     5th building being occupied,  last bldg under construction.   |
 |     Still selling.  Hope to be complete soon!!    Burning out.    |
 |   Fighting city hall over destruction of a local trail/wetland.   |
 |        Some of us are starting an investment club too!            |