Re: Introverts in co-ho?
From: MLYNCHIN (MLYNCHINaol.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 11:59:25 -0600
I would also be interested. Although I do not consider myself a true
extrovert, I am more so than my husband so interacting for me is not
difficult. However, we may be purchasing a smallish condo unit in Old Oakland
CoHo at Swan's Market, and therefore privacy issues between us may be
compromised, especially since he is retired and therefore home, but I still
work in healthcare and I do need to have private time to unwind after work.
But I feel cohousing will solve our respective needs. I think having a
community around him will bring him out more so that I will get that private
time at home when I need it.

Marilyn Chin
Old Oakland CoHousing at Swan's Market in Oakland, CA which will start
construction in late 1997.
  • Introverts in co-ho? Anne L. Varberg, April 2 1997
    • Re: Introverts in co-ho? MLYNCHIN, April 3 1997