Re: Cohousing / Homeschooling
From: Sanda Everette (severetted.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 14:10:10 -0600
While on my way to Dragon Belly Farm to check the remains after our
fire, I had the good fortune of being snowed in at Rob's house at
Sharingwood
in December.  One of the things I saw happening there that would
contribute to his daughter's reading level and and would make a
difference with the reading ability of all children, whether home
schooled or state schooled, is that he and/or his wife, read to the
children EVERY day.  And even more than the value in increasing reading
ability, they have increased their children's love of books...but then
how could any child of Rob's not love the written word.

Sanda Everette