Metal roofing without exposed screws
From: Sherri Zann Rosenthal (enocommonscompuserve.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 01:15:46 -0500
I'm looking for a product that I thought I saw in Fine Homebuilding a few
years ago. It is a pre-formed metal roofing material that ends up with most
or all of the screw heads covered. Commonly used 5V galvanized has the big
drawback that all the nail or screw heads are exposed after installation.
Standing seam fabricated on site is too expensive for us, though a great
roof. Anyone have any ideas where I can track this stuff down? Any other
roofing ideas? We're down to the wire on specifying what we're going to
roof with!
Thanks,
Sherri
Eno Commons, Durham, NC