Help!
From: Lady B (shamanprimenet.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:39:48 -0500
Sorry for the intrusion...but I have been trying to unsub from this list
without any success. I've tried various configurations of majordomo,
listserv, unsub, desubscribe, etc. and still get the postings.

Can someone help?

Blessings,

//b
                                               Earth Spirit
Lady Baltimore                       www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/5023
"...then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more
painful than the risk it took to blossom."          ~~Anais Nin~~

  • Re: Help!, (continued)
    • Re: Help! Nancy Wight, December 28 1993
    • Re: Help! Ted Thibodeau Jr, December 28 1993
    • Re: Help! Fred H. Olson WB0YQM, December 29 1993
    • HELP! Virginia Mertz, November 25 1996
    • Help! Lady B, April 8 1997
    • Re: Help! Mbembe, April 8 1997
    • Re: Help! Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, April 8 1997
    • HELP! Guo Rong, February 10 1998
    • re: HELP! Bill Germino, February 10 1998