More on HOA dues
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 22:43:55 -0500
Thanks one and all for valuable information on apportioning expenses in
the Homeowners Association. Now the  question has arisen as to whether or
not we subsidize our two affordable unit owners on their dues. Some feel
that as we are subsidizing the units themselves (a large subsidy is coming
from the city, but we are covering quite a lot of costs, too), that we've
"done enough" and they ought to carry their own weight on the expenses of
running the place. Others seem to feel that we should offer help on an
ongoing basis.

What have other groups done?

Thanks,
Denise Meier
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, California

Where we have two units left and about 7 applicants!!! It's getting
tricky!