RE: COHOUSING & TV
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:02:59 -0500
It is interesting that within my community there is a mix of people who engage
in TV much, and of those that do, they include ALL the elders here. There are
a couple of men who a really "addicted" to TV sports, and another interesting
note that none of the parents of my childrens peers watch much TV. (or at
least as far as I know or have been able to observe. I do not recall ever
having any community discussions about TV in the commonhouse and we do have a
MOVIE night. We have Free Cable in our commonhouse but no one has bothered to
ever hook it up.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood