A successful cohousing chat.
From: Rob Stewart (rstewartisland.net)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:43:46 -0500
Well it was a delightful conversation enjoyed by all (both) cohousing list
lurkers last evening on our IRC cohousing chat meeting. We decided to do it
again on Monday April 28 at 9:00 pm EDT and if others wish to join us all
the better. We will use

                 together.vt.us.another.org
        This will show up on your client setup screen as:
                Anothernet: US, VT, Burlington

as a server and failing that any Anothernet server. Once connected to the
server if you have a registered nickname you will be required to identify
yourself. This is done by typing: /msg nickserv IDENTIFY <your password>. If
you don't have a registered nickname then type: /nick <your new nickname>.
In both cases leave off the brackets nad in the later choose a nickname
without spaces. Mine is Rob_VI the underscore is permitted and VI is for
Vancouver Island eh?
Join us by typing /join #Cohousing.

Maybe we'll see you there and maybe we won't.

Rob Stewart
rstewart [at] island.net
http://www.island.net/~showtime