Insurance and foundations
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:32:30 -0500
We are in the process of figuring homeowners assessments, insurance etc. and
have this question for you all.

do any of you include homeowners insurance in your monthly "dues"?  For those
that do, does this insurance include the foundations of your homes?  If so,
could you respond with some details about your coverage please?  I'd
appreciate replies direct to me as well as to the list if you don't mind.
 I'm out of town a bit here soon, and may miss the coho-L post.
Thanks!!
Marty Roberts, Two Acre Wood  (martyR707 [at] aol.com