Thanks Vinay
From: Marie Clary (mclarymapcruzin.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:26:31 -0500
I want to assure Vinay that what s/he wrote about dome housing was
insightful and clear.  I want to thank you for your measured and calm
response to a rather unnecessarily aggressive, somewhat hostile
response.

Regarding your P.S. Vinay, I, for one, look forward to hearing more
from you.  What you have to say very definitely belongs here.

To the rest of you, this is the first time I've written to the list. I
really enjoy the interesting conversions and insightful debates that
have taken place here.  I'm in family student housing now but am
looking forward to the day we'll be able to join a co-housing group.
It's the dream that keeps us going.  Good luck to all of you.

Marie Clary
mclary [at] cruzio.com