Thanks Vinay
From: Thomas Alexander (Thoscompuserve.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:32:15 -0500
Marie Clary (mclary [at] cruzio.com) wrote:

>> I want to thank you for your measured and calm response
 to a rather unnecessarily aggressive, somewhat hostile response.<<
        Aggressive, perhaps.  Hostile?  Absolutely not.
        As the author of the note in question, I invite you to read my note
again
this time giving the benefit of the doubt and not reading any hostile intent
into it.
Vinnay and I are having a stimulating (for me anyway, and I hope for Vinnay too)
discussion which is also continuing in email.
        After checking out some dome related websites, at Vinnay's suggestion, I
must agree, domes are very cool.  I still believe strongly that
they make poor communal housing, and are a poor way to incorporate
"A Pattern Language" into your buildings.

Thos