Screwing in a light bulb?
From: Joani Blank (jeblankhooked.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 23:12:14 -0500
I'm sure that , like me many coho-l subscribers receive lots of joke
material over the internet. Until now I haven't seen anything that I
thought my cohousing buddies would enjoy, but today I'll take a chance with
the following.:(You'll be able to tell right away if you want to hit that
delete button--sorry if you are getting the digest.)

Does this inspire answers to the following question?: How many cohousers
does it take to screw in a light bulb? Hmmmmm......you first, okay?