Reminder of cohousing Chat meeting.
From: Rob Stewart (rstewartisland.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 18:58:49 -0500
  IRC cohousing chat meeting, Monday April 28 at 9:00 pm EDT. We will use:

                 together.vt.us.another.org
        This may show up on your client setup (file, setup) screen as:
                Anothernet: US, VT, Burlington

as a server and failing that any Anothernet server. Once connected to the
server if you have a registered nickname you will be required to identify
yourself. This is done by typing: /msg nickserv IDENTIFY <your password>. If
you don't have a registered nickname then type: /nick <your new nickname>
not the same one but a new one.
In both cases leave off the brackets and in the later choose a nickname
without spaces. Mine is Rob_VI the underscore is permitted and VI is for
Vancouver Island.
Join us by typing:      /join #Cohousing

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions and I'll try to answer them. If
anyone on the list is skilled in IRC please contact me.

I look forward to meeting you.
Rob Stewart
rstewart [at] island.net
http://www.island.net/~showtime