RE: Managing initial public meetings
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:41:45 -0500
We actually had an interesting problem where some neighbors to the
property, who couldn't come to the informational meetings we'd had with
the neighborhood, came to one of our recruiting meetings and began asking
very hostile questions. I answered them as politely as I could but it was
frustrating, to say the least!

Denise Meier
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, CA