Change of server needed
From: Rob Stewart (rstewartisland.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:58:22 -0500
I couldn't get in through the server that was planned so this change is
required:

IRC cohousing chat meeting this evening, Monday April 28 at 9:00 pm EDT. We
will use:

                 DALnet: US, CA, Davis
        This may show up on your client setup (file, setup) screen as:
                Sodre.fl.us.dal.net

as a server and failing that any DALnet server. Once connected to the
server if you have a registered nickname you will be required to identify
yourself. This is done by typing: /msg nickserv IDENTIFY <your password>. If
you don't have a registered nickname then don't worry it doesn't care.
Leave off the brackets and in the later choose a nickname
without spaces. Mine is Rob_VI the underscore is permitted and VI is for
Vancouver Island.
Join us by typing:      /join #Cohousing

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions and I'll try to answer them. If
anyone on the list is skilled in IRC please contact me.

I look forward to meeting you.

Rob Stewart
rstewart [at] island.net
http://www.island.net/~showtime