Summer sublet available at Puget Ridge Cohousing
From: Larry Israel (lisraelaa.net)
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 11:37:40 -0500
My house is available to sublet for the summer: June 1st through September
17th. This very nice home is part of the wonderful Puget Ridge Cohousing
community in Seattle. The 650 sq. ft. unit includes living room, full
kitchen, bedroom and bath. Furnished: I would like to leave my furniture in
the house, tho this is negotiable. The place will be neat and clean, the
bedroom closet empty, and much of my stuff stored in the attic. Price is
$1900 for the entire time period, and includes condominium dues and all
utilities except phone (price negotiable, tho this is already a real
bargain). Possible extension of the sublet through the end of October, if
mutually agreeable; would be determined in early August.

Participation in the pleasant life of the community is available, though
would be fairly optional. Meals are shared 3 times a week in the spacious
common house across the pedestrian path. For further info on Puget Ridge
Cohousing, you may want to browse the community's web site
http://www.aa.net/~lisrael/prc, refer to the Spring 1996 issue of CoHousing
magazine, or give me a call. For a single person or couple, this is a great
opportunity to experience what it's like to actually live in a well
established cohousing community.

This has all happened pretty suddenly. My job has given me an unpaid summer
leave of absence and I want to spend it in Santa Cruz CA with my girlfriend.

If you're interested or want further info, please contact me directly.

Larry Israel
Puget Ridge Cohousing
Seattle WA
(206) 768-1537