Insurance and Foundations
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 13:45:52 -0500
It appears my question was not clear, so I will try again.

We WILL be including our homeowners insurance in our monthly HOA dues (it's
required).  My question to any of you who do it that way is this:

Do you include the **foundations** of your private homes in that group
insurance policy - or does each home have to have a separate policy for
**foundations**?  We were told it is more common to EXCLUDE foundations from
the group homeowners insurance policy.  We would like to INCLUDE the
foundations and are asking all of you how you do it.  Or anyone with
knowledge about such insurance.
Thanks,
Marty Roberts, Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol. CA