Home for Sale - Muir Commons
From: Bruce Koller (bkollerdvc.edu)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 09:38:10 -0500
Hello again everybody.
After a very hectic but wonderful first year in cohousing, I'm back on
coho-l again, thanks in part to this ad one of my neighbors asked me to
run.  Nice to be part of the action again.

Bruce Koller
Muir Commons, Davis, CA
bkoller [at] dvc.edu

COHOUSING TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE BY OWNER

Muir Commons CoHousing in Davis, California

THE HOUSE:
*  2 bedrooms, 1 bath
*  Energy efficient
*  800 square feet
*  6 years old
*  Private deck and cottage garden
*  Gas stove
*  Forced air gas heat

THE COMMUNITY:
This 26-unit CoHousing project on 3 acres was the first one built
in the US after three years of planning.
*  Hot tub
*  Wood shop/auto shop
*  Productive orchard
*  Organic vegetable garden
*  Established landscaping and trees
*  Covered bike parking
*  Guest room
*  Sitting room with fireplace
*  Laundry room
*  Exercise room
*  Optional community dinners

THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*  Across from Patwin Elementary School
*  Adjacent to greenbelt
*  Wildlife pond one block away
*  15 acre park across the street

THE TOWN OF DAVIS:
*  University of California campus
*  Well-planned parks and greenbelt/bike path network
*  Food co-op with large membership
*  Strategically placed between mountains and coast
*  Excellent schools and recreation programs

$135,000.00

The Muir Commons Home Owners Association dues are $125 per month.
The City of Davis services bill (street lights, parks, garbage)
is approximately $25 per month.

Call Audrey and Les Ayers at (707) 939-9700 or Lauren at (916)
753-0753.

Available September 1, 1997.