Ratio of Kids to Adults in CoHo
From: Lori A Llewelyn (lorillewelynjuno.com)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 21:56:32 -0500
I'm interested in this conversation about the pros and cons of larger vs.
smaller number of households in the community - also in the issue of the
ratio of kids to adults.  At Muir Commons, we actually have 22 kids and
45 adults (a rather lower ratio than Joani reported).  We have 13
households with kids (kids under 18) and 13 households without kids.
This feels pretty good to me, but I also feel like I'd be happy within a
pretty large range (i.e., more kids or less kids).  (I have kids.)

What is the ratio of kids to adults at other communities?  And are you
happy with your ratio?

Lori Llewelyn
Muir Commons