Get Your Photos Published!!!
From: Zpaiss (Zpaissaol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 15:46:51 -0500
Dear CoHo Community,

Zev Paiss here the managing editor of the CoHousing Journal.  I am putting
out a special plea for photos of your communities and members.  I know there
is a tremendous amount happening out there which we would like to highlight
in upcoming issues of the Journal with considerably more photos.

If you can, please take a roll of film, Black and White is best but color
will be just fine, take pictures around your community and mail the roll off
to me.  The Journal will cover the cost of developing the film.

We are always looking for vertical formated photos for the cover.  Get your
community on the cover of the CoHousing Journal!!!

Please send the film or photos to:

The CoHousing Network
Photo Department
1705 14th Street #160