cohousing in Ohio
From: Tom Nelson Scott (tom-scottveda-home.com)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:12:43 -0500
Does anyone have the address, phone number or email of the coho/ecovillage
near Athens, Ohio? Also, if you know of any groups in the Central Ohio
area (Columbus), I'd like to tour them next month when I'm there.

Tom Nelson Scott                  Phone/Fax: 1-414-966-2902
The Veda Home Company             Business email: tom.scott [at] veda-home.com
W330 N8357 West Shore Drive       Academic email: veda [at] csd.uwm.edu
Hartland WI 53029-9732            Academic web: http://www.uwm.edu/~veda
                     "Do less, accomplish more."