re: urban cohousing
From: Stephanie Fassnacht (fassnachssc.wisc.edu)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:16:34 -0500
Ted Simon asked about locating urban real estate suitable for
cohousing.  We of Porchlight Cohousing in Madison are dealing with the
same problem.  It has been suggested that we set up an appointment
with the head of city planning to discuss which areas of the city
might be suitable, e.g. an area currently in rental units that is
slated for owner-occupied development, a semi-blighted area that is
being targetted for improvement with the help of city funding, etc.

Good luck in your search!
Stephanie Fassnacht