RE: Strategies to deal with a difficult member?
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 20:32:03 -0500
In a message dated 5/23/97 7:19:49 AM, Rob wrote:

>The magic question I ask when I mediate difficult issues is why?  Why are
you
>so emotionally caught up in this issue? ETc................

I have two questions:
Rob, how did you get to be so wise? and
When are you coming to Sonoma County to do a workshop?
(We had been discussing one with the CA coho contingent, but I haven't heard
where it's at.)

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol - where we have our share of process problems and
it's good to hear from you others about the subject - and to know we're not
alone.