Balt/Wash Reg Coho Conf--additional info
From: Carrie Burmaster (cburmastumabnet.ab.umd.edu)
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:07:35 -0500
Hello again, everyone!  Several people have kindly pointed out to me that
I forgot to mention registration costs for our conference in yesterday's
posting.  Registration fees for the conference itself are $25.00--this
includes a box lunch.  Cost for the picnic and barn dance is $10.00.  If
anyone is coming from out of town and needs a place to stay, let me know
and I'll try to see what I can do.  Obviously, our ability to accomodate
these requests will depend on the number of people who need it.

Hope I'll be able to meet some of you there!

Carrie Burmaster
Liberty Village Cohousing Community