Re: Buffalo cohousing
From: Sara Nichols (snicholsessential.org)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:57:08 -0500
I'm visiting Buffalo now and talking up the cohousing concept because
we're moving to Southside in Sacramento soon and I know that there's some
sort of cohousing planning in Buffalo.  Can anyone let me know the status
of that quickly (e.g. while I'm here.  We're leaving Sunday , June 1
early)?  I'd love to tell people who're interested what's happening here
and know where the site is if possible.  Thanks.  Sara

Sara Nichols, PNHP
Physicians for a National Health Program    | snichols [at] essential.org

  • buffalo cohousing Suzanne L Hirsch, May 21 1997
    • Re: Buffalo cohousing Sara Nichols, May 30 1997