Update to almost cohousing forming south of San Francisco
From: Sanda Everette (severetted.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 20:41:21 -0500
We are still negotiating for the purchase of the building next door.
The owner of the building we are currently living in is coming over this
weekend to discuss possibilities for the future: purchase in a year,
lease, property management, etc.???  In the meantime, the three bedroom
apartment downstairs from us is ready to be "leased."  They just
repainted, new carpets and linoleum, etc....it looks great. I think they
are asking $1200.  Remember that it is right on the water across from
Foster City.  (Those of you not from one of the most expensive housing
markets in the country, please don't gasp too painfully.)  It would be
great to have another person interested in community here, either
temporarily until a larger cohousing community is built or ....