Digest Version
From: DoULuvBks (DoULuvBksaol.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:02:17 -0500
Greetings,

A note was recently sent to the loop inviting people to subscribe to the
digest version of these posts.

I thought I had applied for this but the posts keep coming through one by
one.

Could someone please forward the email address where I should write to, thank
you.

By the way, I am DELIGHTED to say that I have joined a very dynamic and
wonderful cohousing group here in the Northeast - Suburban Boston Cohousing.
 I am enjoying this loop, thank you all for sharing such invaluable
information and heartfelt ideas.

Sincerely,

D'vorah Lansky
Usborne Books at Home Supervisor
http://www.caro.net/~joespa/ad021.htm
Usborne Books - "The Books Kids Love to Read!"