NAConf97 Burning Souls
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 14:12:16 -0500
The first day of the National CoHousing conference
in Seattle, Thursday 18 September, is called the
"burning souls day" and is traditionally the part
of the conference when regional, national, and
international cohousing activists come together to
work on ways to promote cohousing and keep the overall
vision a strong one. This year's burning souls day is
sponsored by the Rocky Mountain CoHousing Association.
In the works is a possible retreat to a cohousing
community in the area, with accommodations at that site.

What we are asking now, of all you burning souls out
there, is what you think is important to result from
the Burning Souls day.  How will you know if the day
is successful?

If you're planning on coming to the conference, are you also
planning on coming to the Burning Souls day, Why/why not?

                      ~___~
                      (0 0)
 +-----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------+
 |  Debbie Behrens                  debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing          W (303)252-2215 |
 |   1611 W. Canal Ct Littleton CO 80120 Fx(303)252-2249 |
 |  Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn        H (303)797-7779 |
 |     All opinions expressed are mine, and do not       |
 |         necessarily reflect the opinions of           |
 |        Highline Crossing or RMCA in general.          |
 |  30+ Occupied homes in 5 buildings, last bldg under   |
 |     construction.                 Still selling.      |
 |     Hope to complete by summer 97.  Burning out.      |