RE: Meeting Times
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 08:17:15 -0500
You need better facilitators. Part of the facilitators job is to manage the
agenda, helping the group prioritize and use their time to maximum
effectiveness. There is a whole course of study in becoming an excellent
facilitator, and when you have excellent facilitators your meetings tend to
run excellently.

Stuff falling off the agenda is either because the facilitator is not doing
that job well, or because the group does not want to deal with that issue now.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
Faciliation Resources Workshops (my new gig)