Meetings after move-in
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:13:07 -0500
Some of our members are dismayed to hear that most groups continue to meet
twice a month after move-in.  (I'm not surprised myself)  Many had thought
that once we're in, life returns to normal and meetings won't be necessary
(very many anyway).  We'd love to hear from those of you who are in, what the
topics for these meetings are;  what kinds of issues come up that require
meetings, etc.  Do all members attend as a rule?

Our Community Life Com. is gearing up to address "life after move-in" and
this would be very helpful to us.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood - where yet another delay has put our construction start date
up in the air - AGAIN!!