Hospitality request
From: Sanda Everette (severetted.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 20:46:43 -0500

> I am going to Denver, Thursday, the 26th--and want to stay in town tenatively
> before going to Ft. Collins on Sunday.  I wnat to be near the Denver
> Merchandise Mart for an International New Age trade show.  Any ideas where I
> can stay?

A dear friend sent me this message.  Can anyone in the Denver area help
him out with housing from June 26th through July 7th?  He is a long time
communitarian, Enchanted Gardener, cosmic cheerleader, poet, and
photographer.  If you have the Intentional Communities directory, you
can see his listing as the Enchanted Garden in San Diego.

He would probably be able to offer hospitality in the future in San
Diego.  (PS, I own the home he lives in with an extended family.)

Thank you.

Sanda Everette
Dragon Belly Farm, WA
forming San Mateo, CA cooperative