Re: Hospitality request, adenda...from Leslie Goldman (fwd)
From: Cohousing-L listmgr (fholsonmtn.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:12:03 -0500
Leslie Goldman engarden [at] aol.com
is the author of the addenda below but due to a problem it was posted
Note: I've edited this message to try and clarify it.  Fred list manager.

Adenda...the dates I need in Denver are from Thursday, June 26th to Monday,
the 30th.  I would also like to know if anyone has any contacts in Boulder.

Thank you very much,
Leslie