Hospitality in Oregon?
From: Sanda Everette (severetted.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:55:30 -0500
I am driving from our place in the San Francisco Bay area to our place
in Washington, Dragon Belly Farm, next Thursday.  Can anyone along the
I-5 corridor offer me a place to spend the night?  Does anyone from
around here want to go north?  There is a Blues festival in Pt. Townsend
that weekend....and its my mother's 80th birthday.  I will be returning
on July 6-7.  Hmmm Arcata might be cool, too.  No pun intended.  It is
always nice to have an excuse to drive 101 instead of I-5 even though it
is longer.  The best things about I-5 is Mt.Shasta.  The second best
thing is Ashland.
Sanda