Toronto Retrofit Opportunity
From: Allan E. Busch (Allan_E._Buschfcgate1.osc.on.ca)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:26:43 -0500
Cohousing Retrofit model on the verge of coalescing in the best community in
Toronto!

Is anybody out there coming to Toronto?

Beach neighborhood property For Sale backing onto the home of a keen
coho-committed family anxious to give our South East Toronto group a concrete
push into reality. We need those special somebodies who can invest and partake
in our vision.

Our group has approximately 4 family groups trying to converge on a suitable
site, but not able to come up with downpayment. This three story, semi-detached
house, 2 blocks from the beach, is suitable for coho-duplexing and is finally
available. There is the very real possibility of aquiring 2 more co-joining
properties within the next year to give us four adjoining properties and a good
potential for more in one of the nicest community oriented neighborhoods in
Toronto. Close to downtown and major commutter routes. Asking price $279.9K.
Flexible on closing date and price. Options for investments/ resource sharing
are wide open.

Contact Allan or Julie soon at (416) 693-7440.