Re: COHOUSING-L digest 210
From: DoULuvBks (DoULuvBksaol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 10:17:28 -0500
In a message dated 97-07-12 13:09:29 EDT, cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org
writes:

<<Hi Cohousers-

 I was interviewed by phone for a USA Today article on the Boom in Cohousing
 (or so she said).  I wasn't clear when it was to appear - I think she said
she
 would be visiting a group in Atlanta first.  So - since I never see the
paper
 except in an airport, left behind, I was wondering if anyone has seen the
 article or would let us know if they do.

 Thanks.

 Judy >>

Ohhhhh Judy, keep us posted please.  It would be wonderful to find out what
they had to say.

Thank you,

D'vorah Lansky
Boston Suburban Cohousing