Re: How Many Dogs?
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:36:52 -0500
So far I've heard from 6 communities and the results are:

Average number of households:  22
Average nuber of dogs:  4

That works about to be 1 dog for about 6 households.

BTW, several resonse have indicated that the real problem is not dogs,
but all those cats!

Please keep that info coming to me.  I'd like to get a bigger data base.

How many households in your community?
How many dogs in your community?

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

 "Who loves not wine, woman, and song,
      Remains a fool his whole life long."
                          - Martin Luther