RE: CNN coverage
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:53:07 -0500
Well well, its happening. And a bit too soon. Oh well.  I always figured the
national press would jump into this story and unfortunately we don't really
have a campaign together to coordinate the message, where to call etc.

Getting national TV airtime is a pretty major gig for cohousing as a movement.
It has the potential to pour gasoline on the fires of middle class discontent
with traditional housing. I was hoping it would not come for a couple more
years, when we had a better model and system for getting projects tracked and
built, but it seems we have arrived.  The tiger has arrived, grab on to its
tail.

Rob Sandelin