California Camp CoHo
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:15:51 -0500
Just got back from a 3 day campout with 56 other cohousers or "want-to-be's"
We reserved a large group site just  a short walk from Muir Woods, a stunning
National Park filled with redwoods, and a 15 minute drive from Stinson Beach.
We went hiking, went to the beach, sat around the campfire, watched the kids
run til they couldn't run any more. It was really great to be with each other
in a  BIG calm open space. No meetings. Just hanging out. I heartily
recommend it to other groups!

Pam Silva
Southside Park, Sacramento