Walkway and path lighting
From: Mike Malone (mikemdh-cc.health.state.mn.us)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:56:07 -0500
We don't have any lighting for our paths at MOCOCO. No one has
mentioned wanting path lighting that I remember. Most of our paths
are near houses and many of us leave our porch lights on much of the
evening. Of course, we're in the middle of a large urban area with a
lot of ambient light at night except during heavy rains or snow.

MOCOCO is Monterey Cohousing Community  in Minneapolis, MN.

Michael Malone
Cancer Control Section
Minnesota Department of Health
Internet address:  michael.malone [at] health.state.mn.us
Phone: (612)623-5670
Fax: (612)623-5520