Re: Pathway Lighting
From: David Mandel (dlmandelrcip.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 02:56:40 -0500
I forgot to mention that in our case, a city ordinance required us to have
pathway lighting. Otherwise we might have gone without.

Apparently the most expensive part was the underground conduits needed for
the style of lights we got. The original design had them mounted higher on
the sides of buildings, but we realized that would have been a lot uglier,
shining into windows and such. So we cut back to bare bones fixtures in the
houses and got the more expensive outdoor lighting.

David